The challenges of attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining talent in leadership, graduate and frontline roles in the banking and financial services sector will be examined at a free one-day global summit in Stockholm on 9 November 2017.
Organised by Aon's Assessment Solutions, the international assessment specialist, The Banking and Finance Talent Summit will feature speakers from multinational financial services organisations including BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse and Nordea. Aimed at recruitment, talent and HR professionals in the banking, finance, financial technology and insurance sectors, it will involve keynote presentations from experts as well as a panel discussion and networking opportunities.
“This event is an opportunity to learn how major banks and financial services firms around the world are addressing specific talent management challenges,” said Jakob Andrén, vice president of Aon's Assessment Solutions in Sweden. “The speakers will offer expert advice, lessons and best practice case examples on issues such as graduate recruitment, leadership development, succession planning, job analysis, evaluating assessments and using predictive talent analytics. We’ll also showcase the latest developments in assessment and we’ll highlight the specific talent management challenges that the financial services sector will face in the future.”
At the event:
- Andreas Melcher of Credit Suisse will explain how the global financial services company evaluated the impact of its assessments and proved that cognitive ability and personality testing improve the quality of the people it hires.
- Gabrielle Ödhammar and Emil Adén of Nordea will reveal how Northern Europe’s largest financial group successfully hires graduates.
- Espen Skorstad of Aon will examine the ‘dark side’ of leadership and how to prevent individuals with narcissistic and other negative personality traits from being hired into leadership positions.
- Sadie Percell of Aon Hewitt will offer a framework to help financial services companies to analyse and assess complex job roles.
- Terence Perrin of BNP Paribas will explain how analytics data can help financial services companies to deliver more effective and more engaging training for global graduates.
- Kajsa Asplund of Stockholm School of Economics will reveal the results of a research study into how financial services companies identify talent and ‘high-potentials’ - and what this means for diversity, loyalty and engagement.
- Björn Elowson of Aon will highlight the latest innovations in psychometric assessment and how organisations are using these to attract, select and retain engaged employees.
The Banking and Finance Talent Summit will be held at the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre on 9 November 2017, from 9.00am-5.00pm. The event is free to attend. Discounted rates for participants are available at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, which is next to the Waterfront Congress Centre. A social drinks reception will be held on 8 November and a networking dinner has been organised in the evening of 9 November.
Aon’s Assessment Solutions is part of Aon’s global Human Capital business, helping clients achieve sustainable growth by driving business performance through people performance. Aon’s Assessment Solutions undertakes 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Aon's Assessment Solutions