What does this assessment measure?
What is the task?
The test taker is presented onscreen with a set of shapes and is required to combine some or all of these to make any real object and then to title this object. The four given shapes may be dragged and dropped into the drawing area, the positions of the shapes may be altered as well as the size and dimensions.
Each test is created by an item generator at run-time. This means that the assessment is different for each test taker thereby helping to prevent cheating, especially important for unsupervised, online administration.
When can it be used?
This test can be used to assess potential for roles which require creativity and can be used as a standalone or as part of the cut-e innovation suite for development and team-building, selection, self-assessment as part of career planning.
Duration including instructions: 18 minutes
- (Post-) Graduates
- Entry Level - commercial
- Entry Level - technical
- First-line Managers
- Individual Contributors – commercial
- Individual Contributors – technical
- Middle Managers
- Project Managers
- Sales Representatives
- School Leavers (vocational) – commercial
- School Leavers (vocational) – technical
- Senior Managers
- Service Staff – commercial
- Service Staff – technical
- Specialists / Experts – commercial
- Specialists / Experts – technical
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Bras)