Optimizing Hiring Decisions and Centralizing Sales Recruitment
Olympus realized it needed to change. The company began to rethink its commercial approach as well as its sales organization in response to the shift in its customers’ commercial behavior across the EMEA region. It was looking for more centralized pricing and support models to reflect the change within its own businesses.
As part of this business-led, EMEA-wide sales force transformation project, the HR team focused on redefining the required sales competencies. Aon helped map the new competencies onto assessments and designed a new hiring process that new applicants would follow.
This case study explores how Olympus restructured and optimized its sales force as it transformed itself into more globalized and centralized business. The project has shown:
- Improved and standardized interview process to enable and up-skill hiring managers.
- Significant decrease of new hires leaving Olympus in the first few months.
- Improved on-the-job performance rating of new recruits.
- Hiring managers now able to structure second interviews around more relevant assessment information.
- Positive candidate feedback about the hiring process and Olympus as an employer.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Aon's Assessment Solutions