As we continue into the new year, the two talent themes that prompted interest in talent assessment more so than any other theme last year, look set to keep talent leaders busy in 2020.
Last year, we witnessed a surge in interest in two key themes. We expect this interest to continue throughout this year.
- How AI can augment hiring
- The impact of digital transformation on talent strategy
Get up to speed in these areas by taking a look at some of our most popular resources in these areas, and work out a plan to take action this year.
How Artificial Intelligence (AI) Can Augment Hiring
- How To Avoid The Pitfalls Of AI - Learn how to get the best from applying AI in talent management by reading this article.
- Unlocking The True Power Of Talent Assessments For Better Hiring - Read how AI-based talent assessment can help classify candidates, make predictions and lead to better hiring decisions.
- The Times Special Report: Future of Talent Management - Learn how assessments driven by artificial intelligence (AI) can remove the bias from hiring.
- Proctor & Gamble: Leveraging AI and gamification to improve candidate assessment - Read how P&G looked to find new ways to improve the candidate experience while maintaining the validity of their established candidate testing.
The Impact of Digital Transformation on Talent Strategy
- What Is Digital Readiness? - A five minute video on how job automation is driving the need for employees to develop new competencies.
- 9 Step Guide To A Digital Workforce - Aon’s guide gives you the 9 steps needed to develop and recruit “future-proof” talent. A must read!
- The Next Generation Of Video Assessment - Our video assessment platform has taken the recruiting world by storm. Award-winning and innovative, watch this short one-minute video and see for yourself.
- The Times Special Report: Future of HR - Read how having the right behaviors will be more important than the right skills in the future (page 5).
If you'd like to take action and move your talent assessment agenda on, then do get in touch with us.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Aon's Assessment Solutions