Optimizing Workforce Performance and Diversity with Online Assessment
A Comprehensive Study Demonstrates the Benefits of Assessment for Credit Suisse
The study shows the success of linking psychometric assessment results to performance and diversity:
- Credit Suisse’s assessments are gender-neutral and help the bank to increase diversity through fair and objective assessment.
- Aon’s (formerly cut-e) ability tests are a strong predictor of high performance.
- Using verbal and numerical ability tests together provides a more robust prediction than one test alone and is worth the extra time investment.
- Aon’s personality assessment is a strong predictor of both performance and early attrition.
- Cognitive ability and personality testing improve the quality of people hired at Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse has an ongoing requirement to recruit experienced managers, professionals and ‘producers’ (relationship managers and other client-facing roles). These employees can help to further expand its position in Switzerland, and other developed markets, and capitalize on the growth opportunities in emerging markets, such as the Asia-Pacific region.
Read more about our clients and solutions in the finance sector.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Aon's Assessment Solutions