Five Steps to Help Identify, Select and Retain Talented Agents
Whether you run an inbound or outbound contact center, the success of your business will depend on your ability to recruit and retain talented agents.
A talented agent will be able to:
- Focus on the customer's needs, provide exceptional service and, where appropriate, sell products and services.
- Communicate clearly.
- Remain polite, helpful and composed throughout all customer interactions.
- Multitask efficiently and manage their calls while entering information accurately and managing the customer's record.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Learn and adapt to the role.
Read this guide to learn how to pinpoint the most suitable candidates for the role.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Aon's Assessment Solutions