For many HR and Talent leaders, digital transformation and the need to build an agile, future-ready workforce aren’t new concepts. However, COVID-19 is pushing organizations to quickly adjust their business models, priorities, digital leadership and remote ways of working.
In this webinar, Assessment Solutions Senior Consultant, Sarah Strahan, Kathy MacKay, Director and Associate Partner, Mike Heil discuss top talent assessment and selection trends in the context of our ever-changing environment.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- How organizations can create an agile workforce ready to adapt to volatility and rapid change.
- How to identify and develop virtual working and management skills in your employees and leaders.
- Innovative and remote approaches to identifying the talent you need now and in the future.
- Why it’s more important than ever to mitigate talent risk and how organizations can leverage assessment to ensure business performance through people performance.
- How to employ assessment trends to meet today’s demands and enable better, more efficient ways of working.
We also share examples from clients who are already applying these methods to boost their talent assessment practices.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Aon's Assessment Solutions